xsl-list

RE: number of rows

2003-12-02 06:58:25
Hi,

which evaluated to "10"?
ah, now that depends, the poster didn't show the full code, in
particular didn't show the current node at the point the template was
called, so perhaps nofrows evaluated to nothing....

His pseudo-code was

  for(i=0;i<nofrows;i++){
  here print <td><xsl:value-of="xxx"/></td>
  }

thus I assumed context node would have a nofrows child. But you're right, for a
question of that level one should be more specific and not rely on defaults.
Seems my balancing between verbosity and brevity always results in the wrong
choice :(

Cheers,

Jarno - Revolution By Night: Faithless (Pandora) (by Assemblage 23)

… I really like this remix…