xsl-list

RE: Re: Displaying XSLT XML result in IE ?

2004-01-26 10:59:08

all I see in my app as a result of the xslt
is the text in the browser not the xml, with no way of saving
it as xml. I see nothing in their examples that shows me how
to do that. Thanks for your input.

In the output window there are some buttons across the top, they are:

Text view (the result xml of the transform)
Tree view (xml as a tree)
XML view (using IE's inbuilt stylesheet)
Result view (what your result looks like in IE)
SVG view (your result passed to an SVG processor)
FO view (your result passed to an FO processor)

and some others, one of which is a 'save as' so you can save out the
result of your transform.

I often cut and paste (x)html (or FO or SVG) into Xselerators output
window so I can easily switch between editing the code and viewing the
output with having to save/reload every time.  It's a really good tool.