xsl-list

RE: Can one stylesheet handle two different xml files with different nodes?

2004-01-15 03:43:03
Sorry, I'm not aware of any more detailed worked examples. I've come
across projects making very elaborate use of meta-stylesheets, but I
can't point you to any resources. But stylesheets are just XML
documents, so you should be able to work it out for yourself.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
kakridge(_at_)bellsouth(_dot_)net
Sent: 14 January 2004 19:56
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Can one stylesheet handle two different
xml files with different nodes?

Michael, I see a trivial example in your book(p. 255, 2ed)
using the namespace-alias tag.  I assume this is the
procedure that I need to follow.  Is there a more in depth
detail or a resource on the web that explains this in depth?