xsl-list

RE: Portability function-available tips

2004-01-09 07:17:30

So you can use the same trick in the other direction: use
msxsl:node-set, and that works natively on msxsl and for
exslt processors define that function using exsltf:function,
the following has been tested (for a
change)

As Dimitre has said (and I said in my initial reply) if you
are in a situation where downloading a 3rd party extension to
the processor is OK, a better solution would be to use the
msxml4 exslt implementation.

The requirement was 'mxsml out of the box' otherwise I would have used
Demitre's exslt implementation.

However the 'carlisle' method (it's the best I could come up with :) for
portability is ideal, thanks!

cheers
andrew