xsl-list

RE: Literature on XSLT 2.0

2004-01-05 07:48:29
(...) XSLT 2.0 lets you write stylesheet functions that can
be called
from within an XPath expression, which solves this problem. (...)

I think you've already mentioned that you'll have a book out some
time soon on XSLT 2.0. When can we expect that to happen?

Probably around end April/May

 In the
meantime, would you recommend any other literature on XSLT 2.0?

The only other option is really the spec itself. A few books have
included a chapter on XSLT 2.0 but it's likely to be (a) fairly
superficial coverage, and (b) out of date.

Michael Kay