xsl-list

RE: Fw: How can I do to clear a reference from schema in xml

2004-01-05 07:46:20
I'm finding it difficult to understand your question; it would help if
you supplied a sample of (a) your input, (b) the output you want to get,
(c) the output you are getting.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Eder de Oliveira
Sent: 05 January 2004 14:24
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Fw: How can I do to clear a reference from
schema in xml

How can I do to clear a reference from schema in XML?

Hi people!

I am inserting an attribute with a namespace, but this
namespace is a reference to schema in XML, it's OK. but if
already exists a either reference Schema in XML, How can I do
to clear this reference? and insert a reference correct? this
I isn't work. This is my code:

<xsl:template match="CURRICULUM-VITAE">
<xsl:element name="CURRICULUM-VITAE"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
<xsl:attribute name="xsi:schemaLocation"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>http://w
ww.cnpq.br/200
2/XSD/lattes Document Schema.xsd</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:apply-templates/> </xsl:element> </xsl:template>

My question is:

Once,
How can I do to clear a reference from schema in XML?

twice,
How can I do to insert a reference a new schema on same XML?

thanks
Eder de Oliveira