xsl-list

Re: Embedded Xsl

2004-02-26 10:19:23
Hi,

Thanks for replying.
I will read about it and after doing little research i came to know that using
SAX memory consumption is less.

I tried to use the following java code as pointed by someone to use Trax:

Sorry for including java code in xslt list. Just to clarify the problem i am
doing this.

import java.io.File;
import javax.xml.transform.*;
import javax.xml.transform.stream.*;

public class Test{
public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception    {
Source config = new StreamSource(new File("Process.xsl"));
Transformer transformer = factory.newTransformer(config);
Source source = new StreamSource(new File("Input.xml"));
Result result = new StreamResult(new File("output.dat"));
transformer.transform(source, result);
}
}

I used input file of 115 MB.
But it gave me OutOfMemory exception.

Well  thanks anyway. I will try to find something.

Regards,
Dipesh
Paul wrote:

I'm learning how to do this right now. If you are not familiar with java
(as I am not), this doesn't come easy.

However, have a look at Sun's documentaion on this:

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/JAXPIntro.html#wp65584

Also, download the Xalan xslt processor. With the download you will find
many good examples.

Paul