xsl-list

How Do I Select A Section of XML Based On A Code Value

2004-02-25 08:17:27
Hi,
I have an xml something like this:

        <VehInfo>
                <ModelYear>2004</ModelYear>
                <Model>Ford</Model>
                <UsageInfo>
                        <UsageInfoCode>Work</UsageInfoCode>
                </UsageInfo>
        </VehInfo>
        <VehInfo>
                <ModelYear>1994</ModelYear>
                <Model>Toyota</Model>
                <UsageInfo>
                        <UsageInfoCode>Pleasure</UsageInfoCode>
                </UsageInfo>
        </VehInfo>

and want to transform this into xml using xsl, selecting the correct section
based on the <UsageInfoCode> tag. For example, if I am to select using an
"UsageInfoCode" of "Work", then I want the output xml to look like this:

        <VehInfo>
                <ModelYear>2004</ModelYear>
                <Model>Ford</Model>
        </VehInfo>