xsl-list

RE: How to find: Lastpage - 1??

2004-03-26 08:30:12
:( sad to hear that :(

This is what I have to achieve:

Every chapter must start on the odd page (right page). If the the previous
chapter end on the even page (right page)then the next page (left page) must
be blank, and on the last page of that previous chapter must say "next page
is blank"

So far, we can create the blank page after those chapters end on odd page,
but can not figure out how to print the "next page is blank"

Any suggestion or ideas?

Dominic

-----Original Message-----
From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 8:16 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] How to find: Lastpage - 1??

I'm not sure that you can do that directly in FO.
You can specify a page master for every page and a different one for the
last page, and you can set a marker on the lastpage, but you don't really
have access to enough arithmetic to subtract 1, I think.

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew