xsl-list

RE: How to find: Lastpage - 1??

2004-03-26 06:15:49

I'm not sure that you can do that directly in FO.
You can specify a page master for every page and a different one for the
last page, and you can set a marker on the lastpage, but you don't
really have access to enough arithmetic to subtract 1, I think.

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew

http://www.star.net.uk