xsl-list

Create XSL with Saxon

2004-03-12 09:41:07
Can it be done?  I've been referencing numerous doc on customizing an HTML
title page and all say that you can use saxon to create a xsl sheet based upon
your customized titlepage.template.xml (spec)file.

The closest I've been able to get is:

C:\>saxon -o /docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/my.titlepage.templates.xsl /docbook-xsl-1.
64.1/html/my.titlepage.templates.xml /docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/titlepage.xsl

Which spits out a handful of "no template exists..." errors and doesn't create
the desired my.titlepage.templates.xsl file.  I'm referencing
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html to perform this...am I
doing something wrong?  Is the doc wrong?  Has anyone else been able to do this?

-Mark