xsl-list

RE: Inserting White Space (  ) through XSL.

2004-04-30 01:23:58

Yeah, you are perfectly right saying that.
but I know a solution for the HTML part of my problem. But doesn't know how to
generate it thorugh XSL. i.e. how to generate "&nbsp" through XSL.
But there can be finitely many other ways where differnt output(HTML output in
this case) using XSL can lead to same Visual Effect. So, just trying to give
more dimesion to the existing problem in order to get quick feedback.
hope you got what I'm trying to say.

Animesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:mhk(_at_)mhk(_dot_)me(_dot_)uk]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 1:43 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Inserting White Space (  ) through XSL.

Someone might give you the answer, but you're on the wrong list. If you know
what HTML you want to generate and don't know how to generate it, this is
the place to ask. If you don't know what HTML you need in order to produce a
particular effect on the screen, your problem is not an XSLT problem.

Michael Kay