xsl-list

Re: How to see the output of XSL in IE6 for debuging?

2004-04-29 00:09:59
I remember that MS had released some "IE XML/XSL tools" in some form of IE patch that did this.

Personally, I find Mozilla much more helpfull for such things (DOM Inspector, View selection source etc).

hth,

Manos

Daniel Joshua wrote:
Hi all,

I am using XSLT to transform XML on IE6 into XHTML client-side.

It mostly works, but on occasion I would like to see the output for
debugging, so I can compare the way IE6 handles it versus doing it
server-side with saxon. So how do I view the XHTML output of IE6?

PS: I even tried to use javascript to display ".innerHTML" but got the XML
before transformation.

Regards,
Daniel

--+--

--
Manos Batsis

http://www.netsmart.gr
mailto:mbatsisSPAM_TRAP(_at_)netsmart(_dot_)gr
tel:+302103240940
http://forte.netsmart.gr/foaf/manos_foaf.rdf