xsl-list

AW: tomcat web server and dynamic XSL

2004-04-27 02:50:59
Hi,

The XML file was saved in Tomcat/webapps/myproject/XML/list/filename.xml
The XSL file was saved in Tomcat/webapps/myproject/XSL/visualisation.xsl
And thats the stylesheet tag is used in my xml file:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="../../XSL/visualisation.xsl"?>
so it is a relative path from the xml file to the xsl file!

|URLs for XML and XSL samples? Help us help you ;-)
|
|Nikolas Nehmer wrote:
|
|> Hi,
|>
|> i want to use XSL Transformed XML documents with a tomcat webserver.
|> Every XML file is linked with a include hierarchy of XSL stylesheets.
On
|> my local computer in my local folders this works fine. The browser
|> transforms the XML file by the rules defined in the XSL hierarchy. On
|> the webserver this doesn't seem to work. The browser has access to
the
|> xml file but it does not seem to get the whole hierarchy of xsl
files.
|> Is this a general problem or just a problem with my web server
|> configuration? If I point directly to the XSL file the browser also
gets
|> access to it but not when it is defined in the xml stylesheet tag.
|>
|> Best regards,
|> Nick

|> --+--

|--