xsl-list

Re: Ideal XML Site tree layout

2004-04-20 15:26:32
John Hamman wrote:

Any use in large sites?

What is large?

-Rob

john

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Moss [mailto:jeff(_at_)opendbms(_dot_)com] Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 5:37 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Ideal XML Site tree layout

http://www.binarycloud.com

I think this is what you're looking for. I personally maintain my own
"sitemap" file that turns into a "sitemap.html", and I use it for some other
things like navigation menus, page grouping/sequencing, but that is more
suited to my needs and shouldn't be very hard for you to implement.

-Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Hamman" <John(_at_)iThinkdesigns(_dot_)com>