xsl-list

transformation question

2004-04-11 10:35:35
Hi all,
I have a problem with a transformation. I have an xml file and an xsl file. It works when i try it using 'msxsl.exe' utility. But it is not working if i do server side transformation, using asp.

here is my asp code :
<%
  Option Explicit

  Dim xml, xsl, output, userfile, userpage
  userfile = "video.xml"

  Set xml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DomDocument")
  xml.async = false

  xml.load (Server.Mappath(userfile))
  Set xsl = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")
  xsl.async = false
  xsl.load (Server.MapPath("video.xsl"))

 Set output = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")
 output.async = false
 output.validateOnParse = true

 xml.transformNodeToObject xsl, output
 userfile = "C:\video\video.html"
 userpage = "video.html"
 output.save userfile
 Response.redirect userpage
%>

'video.xml' - contains name of the video files. The transformation creates 'video.html' file, but nothing is in it. But if i use 'msxsl' ,

[ msxsl video.xml video.xsl -o video.html ] ,  it is working.

Please tell me if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks,
Vel.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/