xsl-list

RE: NEED good information on alternative for dyn:evaluate() for MSXML

2004-05-27 09:17:20
Hey Steve,

Without a code sample I can't tell you if this particular solution will
give you what you want.  But my Yahoo! style directory post from a few
weeks ago may contain the solution to your problem.

Heres the link to that posting...

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200405/msg00288.html

To save you from having to mull through the code and documentation the
code takes this string parameter...

<xsl:param name="dirPath" select="'Main/Computers/WWW'"/>

Breaks it down into its individual parts and then compares each part to
the source XML, outputting the children of the final node as a Yahoo!
style directory...

Let me know if this doesn't get you to where you need to go and I will
try and help you further...

Best regards,