xsl-list

multiple xsl:param

2004-05-18 02:23:06
Need some help on param topic

I just want to ignore some data from my xml.
I pass the tag name of these data through a param.

i use java to do the tranformation with my xsl

here is my java code:

TransformerFactory tFactory =
TransformerFactory.newInstance();
Transformer transformer = tFactory.newTransformer(new
StreamSource(xsl));
transformer.setParameter("ignore","firstName");
transformer.transform(..);

The name of the data that have to be ignore comes from
a file. And i don't know how many data I have to
ignore.

In fact i've seen that the method setParameter accepts
an object for second parameter
So i'm thinking to pass a table as one parameter.

But i don't know how to get back a particular line of
that table in xsl.

Is it possible to do that? Or am i wrong?
If it's possible, how can i do it?
If it's not possible,is anyone have an other idea to
solve my problem?

Regard's
Pierre-Alexandre

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com