xsl-list

RE: XSLTC

2004-05-12 06:38:05
Fixed the problem. A few variables had a problem.

Thanks,
Vidya

-----Original Message-----
From: Subramanian, Vidya
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 8:26 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] XSLTC

Hi!

I am using Xalan-J and XSLTC. My stylesheets do not compile on the server
and after a few searches, i found a message in the archives which is similar
to mine -

The root of my problem is that the XSLTC compiler for Xalan
Java 2.4 seems
to behave differently from standard
XSLT processors (including Xalan itself) in the way it handles the
combination of document(), for-each, and
key().

To thsi question Micheal Kay had replied = "That's strong evidence of a bug,
which you should report to Apache."

Is this the cause of my problem or has this been fixed already?

Thanks,
vidya