xsl-list

Re: Writing an Var into a file

2004-06-23 05:43:12
I don't know if is this what i want but i used
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"
        xmlns:lxslt="http://xml.apache.org/xslt";
        xmlns:redirect="org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect"
                extension-element-prefixes ="redirect lxslt" >

<redirect:write file="tables.xml" method="xml" indent="yes">
(...)
</redirect:write>

Quoting Jan Kohnert <J(_dot_)Kohnert(_at_)swisslab(_dot_)de>:

Hello List,

I have the Var calles $This.

For debuging reasons I want to output the variable into a output XML file.
The XML file is not the same as the general sytelsheets output. In the end I
want to have two files. The general output, and the XML file including
"$This".

I was thinking about using something similiar to this:
 <xsl:copy-of select="document('This.xml')/$This)"/>

But that did not work.

Do You have an idea of how I could copy $This inot this.xml?

Thanks!!!