xsl-list

RE: How to quote "${abc}" so it will pass through without evaluation?

2004-06-22 15:20:19
-----Original Message-----
From: Passin, Tom [mailto:tpassin(_at_)mitretek(_dot_)org]

From: Karr, David [mailto:david(_dot_)karr(_at_)wamu(_dot_)net]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 4:36 PM

I'm trying to write an xsl to transform an Ant script, adding
a couple targets with tasks that reference patterns like
"${abc}" in attribute values.  I can't figure out how to
specify "${abc}" in attribute values in my template so it
will just generate "${abc}" and will not try to evaluate it.

Double the braces -

{{$abc}}

This helped, but it actually appears to require "${{abc}}".  That
translates to "${abc}" in the output, as I needed.

Where is it described exactly what that's supposed to do?  Is this
described in MK's XSLT Prog. Ref. - First Edition?