xsl-list

RE: xsl:param -- passing multiple values

2004-06-17 14:47:36
This is easy in XSLT 2.0, you can pass a sequence:

  <xsl:with-param name="selection" select="1, 5, 7"/>

and you can select the values using

  select="@value = $selection"

which will match if @value is equal to any item in $selection.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: Westin, Ken [mailto:west7202(_at_)pacificu(_dot_)edu]
Sent: 17 June 2004 21:20
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] xsl:param -- passing multiple values

Hello,
 I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem
I have run into. I have a form where I want a list of
products  listed that is generated from an xml file where I
pass the element position to a checkbox value, the user can
then check a box of 2-4 products, click submit and I then
want to pass the element positions as a xsl:parm to the the
stylesheet, so it will only show the 2-4 products the user
has selected. So I guess what I am looking for is something
like in SQL where you would write Select all where id
IN(1,4,6) etc....

I have checked the archives and did not see anything, any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

- Ken