xsl-list

Displaying multiple instances of the same tag

2004-06-12 09:44:54
The xml I've been playing with looks like this:

        <reference>
                <title>Empire</title>
                <artist>Book</artist>
                <country>USA</country>
                <company>Columbia</company>
                <price>10.90</price>
                <year>1985</year>
                <quote>I am cool</quote>
                <quote>You are cool</quote>
                <quote>We are cool</quote>
        </reference>

In xsl, <xsl:value-of select="quote"/> of course displays only the first quote. Can someone tell me how to specify in xsl which and how many of the quotes to display in xml? I searched the archives and the
other recommended FAQ page unsuccessfully.

Best,
Dan Palmer