xsl-list

RE: coodinate tranformation

2004-06-12 07:30:53
saxon:tokenize is a Saxon extension function, the second argument is the
actual separator, e.g. " " for a single space. The default if you omit the
second argument is to separate on any whitespace.

You're confusing it with the XPath 2.0 tokenize() function, which takes a
regular expression as its second argument. So you can either use tokenize()
with "\s" as the second argument, or saxon:tokenize with no second argument.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: sarra hamdi [mailto:hacker249(_at_)lycos(_dot_)com]
Sent: 12 June 2004 09:20
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] coodinate tranformation

hello,
I have a gml coordinate that I want trosform it in svg
coordinate, using xsl transformation.
I validated my files with xml exchange editor and the saxon processor.
I used the tokenize function like:
select="saxon:tokenize(*/gml:coordinates, '\s')", the result
thet I get is a list of all coordinates without
transformation,from this  I want know what parameter must I use:
e.g I have:gml:coordinates>0 50, 70 60, 80 90</gml:coordinates>
select="saxon:tokenize(*/gml:coordinates, '\s')"
the current result: <path d="0 50, 70 60, 80 90"/>
how can I obtain: <path d="M0 50, L 70 60, L 80 90" />
thank you