xsl-list

RE: remote stylesheet with Netscape

2004-07-07 22:53:46
Hi,

Okay, I know I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to get
Netscape to
recognize that my stylesheet is on a remote server.   I don't
have this
problem
with IE.   I assume there has to be some way to tell Netscape that the
href path
is not "A LOCAL FILE IN THE DIRECTORY FROM WHICH THE XML WAS
LOADED" but
rather
just "AN HTTP ADDRESS FOR A REMOTE SERVER".  I can't seem to
find an XML

[snip]

Here is my XML data:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- XMLRPT Version:06/09/04  FRS FACILITY OPTION -->
<?xml-stylesheet href="REMOTE SERVER ADDRESS" type="text/xsl"?>

Could you show use the URLs you are using, without them one can't really say
anything else but don't use a relative URLs.

Cheers,

Jarno - Madam Zu: September 2002 Mix