xsl-list

Re: seeking clarification of CSS2 spec

2004-07-06 15:58:11
Probably the best insight you will get from this list is to post this question to a CSS related list, forum, newsgroup, etc.... Although its possible to use XSLT to transform XML into a text based CSS file or inline as part of the style attribute of an HTML element CSS specific questions like this are definitely off topic.

Wish I could think of a good one to forward you to but when all else fails there's always Google :)

Good luck!

<M:D/>

fo wrote:

Hi

I am just after clarification of the following definition for the value of a
CSS2 property.  This property is defined as having the value:

       [ <border-width> || <border-style> || <color> ] | inherit

My question is, does this type of definition impose an order on the elements
?

I know "12pt solid red" is a valid value, but is "solid red 12pt" ?

Any insight would be appreciated

Thanks

John Farrow