xsl-list

Re: Urgent help required Node.getLocalName()

2004-08-26 09:48:27
This is not the right place to ask that question as it has nothing to
do with XSL. You also haven't said anything about what language or api
you are using, but you might find that there is another method that
will give you the name of the node, perhaps getNodeName().

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:10:14 -0700 (PDT), Ranjan K. Baisak