xsl-list

Re: keys and variables

2004-08-21 04:12:56

On Aug 21, 2004, at 5:14 AM, Jeni Tennison wrote:

(Actually, you're already using an intermediate format, so you'd
actually build a DocBook -> intermediate format transformation.)

Oh wait, something just occurred to me:

Are you referring to the fact that I'm generating and working with the temporary tree (for grouping and sorting and such)? That in essence *that* becomes the intermediate format I can map other formats to?

In that case, if the need arose, I could always later change the representation of that temporary data if need be, and then adjust as needed. Right?

This suggests just localizing the document-specific citation code -- the stuff that represents the pointer to the bib records -- into their own stylesheet I guess?

Bruce