xsl-list

Re: Naming styles

2004-08-20 10:13:18
You have a good strong point there. It seems that the people who wrote XSL have
that convention in mind, so it's a good practice to follow it.

I think i'll go for it!

Quoting Vasu Chakkera <vasucv(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>:

Isnt it usually a convention to have hyphen separated names for template
names?
like
<xsl:template name = "get-formatted-string"/>

this is what I usually name ...I think also looking at the XSLT elements,to
get a clue,
all the elements are hyphen separated .. like <xsl:call-template> or
<xsl:for-each>
as opposed to having it as <xsl:callTemplate> or <xsl:forEach>.. I
personally feel comfortale with hyphen separated names ...
Other conventions being lower cased XML element names.

Vasu