xsl-list

Re: Naming styles

2004-08-20 10:12:03
Isnt it usually a convention to have hyphen separated names for template names?
like
<xsl:template name = "get-formatted-string"/>

this is what I usually name ...I think also looking at the XSLT elements,to get a clue, all the elements are hyphen separated .. like <xsl:call-template> or <xsl:for-each> as opposed to having it as <xsl:callTemplate> or <xsl:forEach>.. I personally feel comfortale with hyphen separated names ...
Other conventions being lower cased XML element names.

Vasu

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger