xsl-list

Re: AW: simple conditional looping

2004-08-17 09:45:25
Hey Keyur,

At 06:34 AM 8/17/2004, you wrote:
mulberrytech list rocks. this xsl list is really the best place for xsl learners.

Thanks! we try our best.

thank you everybody for helping out on this issue.
I was able to produce the desired output using the 'Piez' method.

Oh I hope not, since I think we established you didn't have to.

Does your for-each now select "order" elements, or an arbitrary node-set (such as "//*")? If the former, it's orthodox straight-and-narrow XSLT as it should be done, not the funky (and here unnecessary) dismal-hack-named-after-me.

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez