xsl-list

RE: How to add a new font

2004-08-05 05:29:19

Thnx for the input, but i am generating HTML pages and not PDF , so would
XSL-FO be valid for my requirement

                      "Michael Kay"

                      <mhk(_at_)mhk(_dot_)me(_dot_)uk>          To:
<xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

                                               cc:       (bcc: Narasingarao
Kommireddi/INFOCOMM/RIL)
                      08/05/2004 05:35         Subject:  RE: [xsl] How to add a
new font
                      PM                 Importance: Normal  Sender's OU:
                      Please respond to
   | [ ] Confidential |
                      xsl-list

Googling for "barcodes XSL-FO" gets you to previous comments on this
subject.

Michael Kay