xsl-list

RE: how to Filter the log files

2004-09-29 04:38:40
Hi,
I am pasting you the XSL + XML(jtl) files.
This is a sample XML file.Actually there might be lot of XMLs.
In the XSL I wrote, I want to incorporate a logic through which I can
filter out all those XML files in which responseCode is not 0.All the
XML files in which the responseCode is 0 ,then xml filename should be
written in a text file say textA.txt.
All the XML files in which any responseCode is not 0,then xml filename
should be written in a text file say textB.txt.This way I have two files
textA.txt and textB.txt.
textA.txt contains all the log XMLs which have all responseCode=3D0.
textB.txt contains all the log XMLs which have at least one responseCode
not=3D0.
Actually responseCode is the attribute through which we can find whether
the log is success one or failure one.

My XSL should perform is that-
       ->It should filter out all the successful logs into one file.
       -> It should filter out all the failure logs into other file.

MoreOver in the XSL code you sent me, can you tell me how to create the
file/folder?=20

It would also be nice if we can filter out the HTML files generated
through XSL instead of XML logs.

Hope you might get what I want to perform :-)

Please help me to provide the solution.
=============================XSL File=====================

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
version="1.0">
<xsl:template match="/">
Report</title></head>
<!-- ***        REsponse Information ***                -->

face="Georgia" size="3">Build Acceptance Criteria Result
bgColor="white" border="1">

color="white">Status</font></td>
color="white">Response Code</font></td>
color="white">Code Description</font></td>
color="white">Thread Name</font></td>
                                        <xsl:for-each
select="testResults/sampleResult">

                           <xsl:value-of
select="@responseMessage"></xsl:value-of>

                          <xsl:value-of
select="@responseCode"></xsl:value-of>

                                                        <xsl:if
test="@responseCode='32'">

                                                  <xsl:text>Object Does
Not Exist</xsl:text>
                         </xsl:if>

                                                <xsl:if
test="@responseCode='0'">

                                                  <xsl:text>Successful
Request</xsl:text>
                         </xsl:if>

                         <xsl:if test="@responseCode='68'">

                                                  <xsl:text>Object
Already Exists.</xsl:text>
                         </xsl:if>

                          <xsl:value-of
select="@threadName"></xsl:value-of>

                                         </xsl:for-each>
        <!-- ***        Response Information *** OVER -->

</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

=======================XML fileStart========================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testResults>

<sampleResult timeStamp="1095167662390"
dataType="text"threadName="CreateAcc1-1"
label="ldap://gudga01-xp-v1:20389/dc=eta:bind:CreateAcc1-1;1095167662359
" time="31" responseMessage="Success" responseCode="0" success="true"/>

<sampleResult timeStamp="1095335105484" dataType="text"
threadName="CreateAcc1-1"
label="ldap://ganka03-vm-2k3:20389/dc=eta:modify:CreateAcc1-1;1095335103
437" time="0" responseMessage=":ETA_E_0008&lt;MAC&gt;, eTrust Access
Control Account 'dhiga01' on 'dhiga01-w2k-v0' modification failed:
SuperAgent Modify failed: eTrust Access Control:  ACC: ACC-LCA ERROR
0x272f: Failed to modify basic properties of ACC user dhiga01 (ERROR:
Failed to fetch data for GROUP Profile_1&#10; ) " responseCode="32"
success="false"/>

</testResults>

Cheers,
Shalabh