xsl-list

RE: XSL Beginner Resources [was XSL equivalent of SQL havin g]

2004-09-23 07:06:22
Java-based JEdit has a XPath plugin very neat...

Citando "Kienle, Steven C" <steven(_dot_)c(_dot_)kienle(_at_)pfizer(_dot_)com>:

When you need to try out some XPath against your XML to find the correct
expression, Dimitre Novachev's XPath Visualizer is a great tool:

http://www.topxml.com/xpathvisualizer/

It is IE and MSXML 3.0 based, so if you aren't on a MS Windows box it may
not be of use.

      Steve