xsl-list

Re: How can I checking whether any one of my inter table contain bor der attribute

2004-09-23 07:03:37
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:25:31 +0530, Eldho George
<georgee(_at_)ocwen(_dot_)co(_dot_)in> wrote:
How can I checking whether any one of my  inter table contain border
attribute and I want to retrieve that value

I tried the following template .But it is not working
<xsl:if test="ancestor::table/@border">
</xsl:if>
Please tell me how can I solve this problem

George,

    Whats an "inter table"?

    The code that you've shown isnt a template but an if statement
that can occur within a template. If your objective is to check for
any occurrences of the border attribute for any table element
occurring within the document, then your XPath expression needs to be
"//table[count(@border) = 1]"

Regards,
Kenneth