xsl-list

Re: Accessing ASP request data from an XSLT

2004-09-22 21:02:41
We do a similar thing... we loop thru the request object and add a
parameters for each element.

If the parameter is a properly structurd XML fragment, can you provide
an example of how to iterate through it's contents within a
stylesheet? I've attempted to post a question on this subject but, for
some reason, it isn't appearing on the list. As an example, here's an
example of a value that might be passed as an input in my case:

<genera>
  <genus>Struthio</genus>
  <genus>Causarius</genus>
  <genus>Dromaius</genus>
</genera>

I'm trying to read the three genus values for match conditions and to
include in the output. Any pointers apprecaited!

Note: I have control of the XML and XSL formats, so if there is a
smarter way to structure the input, that's not a problem.
 David Adams
  dpadams(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
 Bermagui 2546 NSW