xsl-list

RE: translate and templates and converting to LyX

2004-09-19 01:24:19
My work-around is:

<xsl:template match="text()">
<xsl:value-of select="translate(., '&#xA;&#xD;', '  ')" />
</xsl:template>

It's very unlikely that any &#xD; characters will be present in your XML,
they will only be there if they were actually written as character
references. Ordinary newlines are normalized to &#xA.

But the above (as far as I can tell) applies to all my data.
Do you have
any suggestions on how I can get it to only apply to data within the

Instead of match="text()", using match="p/text()" or match="p//text()"
depending which is required.

Michael Kay