xsl-list

Re: apply-template doesn't hit template

2004-09-13 07:31:09

It of course worked just fine. For a day or two I've been trying all
different
kinds of XPaths, I thought I've lost my mind.. These kind of bugs are not
technically hard to solve, but they simply needs another pair of eyes.

But it shouldn't have needed eyes at all, any reasonable xslt system
ought to have reported
error on line .... illegal select attribute on xsl:template
or some such error and stopped and produced no output.

Did your system silently accept that and then produce bad output?

David

http://www.star.net.uk