xsl-list

AW: xhtml output formating problems / passing through pre defined static xhtml

2004-09-09 12:12:33
Thanks to all of you for your endurance with a newby like me!! I really
apriciate it.

I posted some links earlier on with all the source files except the "input
xml" file.

Here they are again =)

Xsl stylesheet :
http://www.zeitdesigner.de/xslt/test.xslt

xslt Output:
http://www.zeitdesigner.de/xslt/test.htm

xml for the input:
http://www.zeitdesigner.de/xslt/full_sigml.xml

the real thing:
http://www.zeitdesigner.de/xslt/hamburg.htm

<map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="test.html">
      <map:generate src="./content/sigml/full_sigml.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="test.xslt">
        <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
      </map:transform>
      <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
    </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

What i have to achieve is to replace the text in the <p></p> tags in the
middle of the page, write out each paragraph node of the full_sigml.xml to a
xml file of its own and adopt the links in the <xml id=***********> tags at
the top of the page.

Does that sound so impossible???

Thanks dominic