xsl-list

Re: sorting titles w stopwords but w/o value in every title node

2004-09-02 05:45:26
David Carlisle wrote:

you can't use variables or extension functions in match patterns.
Just use

   <xsl:key name="ref-titles" match="*"   use="@doc-number"/>

and make sure that the current node is inside the tree generated by
exsl:node-set($sort-titles) when you call key('ref-titles', ...)
key() always returns nodes from the current document.

But that seems to mean that I can't use a key in this case,
because I want to use it inside xsl:sort:

  <xsl:for-each select="//section-02">
   <xsl:sort select="key('ref-titles', doc-number)"/>

How could I make exsl:node-set($sort-titles) the current document there?

Anton Triest