xsl-list

Re: XPath Error

2004-10-31 05:23:34
Hi Dharm,

Thanks this really helped me. Can you let me know if I
use any other xslt processor(even with the older
version) will this work?

I remember you were using xsltproc. Well, the homepage (http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/) mentions the following:

"Libxslt is the XSLT C library developed for the Gnome project. XSLT itself is a an XML language to define transformation for XML. Libxslt is based on libxml2 the XML C library developed for the Gnome project. It also implements most of the EXSLT set of processor-portable extensions functions and some of Saxon's evaluate and expressions extensions."

But I don't know from which version these functions are supported. Just try and see, I guess. Though I expect that node-set would have been one of the first functions that were added..

Grtz,
Geert

--
Geert(_dot_)Josten(_at_)Daidalos(_dot_)nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Zoetermeer (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)79-3316961
fax:+31-(0)79-3316464

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50