xsl-list

Re: integrating xslt and xquery

2004-10-24 15:49:42

I'd like to include an xquery script with my stylesheet archive to do
the following:

Why?

Why bring in all the problems of mixed language processing (which is
likely to cut down your available 2.0 processors even more) given that
the functionality in Xquery 1 is a subset of that in XSLT 2, why not do
it all in xslt?

David

http://www.star.net.uk