xsl-list

Re: Can't match node without node()[name(.) syntax

2004-11-30 08:17:28

  Indeed my problem was namespace-related. I clean my xml files with Tidy
  before, which adds an XHTML namespace default definition. After I told
  Tidy to stop that, my problems faded away. ;-)

That might be the wrong fix: If your files are supposed to be XHTML then
they should be in a namespace, teh correct fix would be to change your
stylesheet to match elements in a namespace.
Although the element names  you gave were not names from xhtml or html
so I'm surprised tidy knows anything about them at all, and they
shouldn't be in the xhtml namepsace if they really have those names.

David