xsl-list

Re: Gestalt - a new XSLT 2.0 (Basic level) processor available

2004-11-25 08:09:07
Hey Colin,

Congratulations! This is excellent. As soon as I return from Thanksgiving day festivities I will make sure this gets posted on XSLTBlog.com.

Cheers!

<M:D/>

Colin Paul Adams wrote:

I've just uploaded the documentation, plus an alpha-test binary for
Linux (built and tested on Fedora Core 3 - may well work on other
Linuxes) to sourceforge.

I'm not releasing a windows (or ,NET) binary yet because:
a) I shall have to ask someone else to build it, as sourceforge does
not include Windows as one of the platforms in it's compile farm, and
b) Windows local file name support isn't working yet (but you can
always type URLs instead).
If there is enough flak on gestalt's mailing list (accessible from
sourceforge), then I guess I might be persuable.

If there is any demand, I can probably build other binaries, provided
sourceforge has the platform in it's compile farm (I noticed solaris,
Mac OSX, freeBSD and Debian, I think).

The home page is http://gestalt.sourceforge.net/