xsl-list

Re: Gestalt - a new XSLT 2.0 (Basic level) processor available

2004-11-25 06:58:17
Andrew> Colin, How much work would be involved for an outsider to
Andrew> build for Windows?

It might take you a day to do it from scratch for the first time.
You have to download an Eiffel compiler, and then check-out
and install gobo-eiffel from sourceforge CVS, and gestalt from CVS.
But once that's all done, it's a two-word command to compile.

If you need a volunteer give me a ping. I warn you, though, Eiffel is primarily
a metal pointy thing in Paris for me. :)

Andrew Watt