xsl-list

RE: FXSLT example code is unreadable

2004-11-23 05:26:14
Hi,

Dimitre's probably still on this list, but I think font size issues should be
emailed to him directly.

Cheers,

Jarno

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Andrew Watt [mailto:andrew(_at_)andrewwatt(_dot_)com]
Sent: 23 November, 2004 14:10
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] FXSLT example code is unreadable

Colin Paul Adams wrote:

I can't read the XSLT implementation panels in the first
article on the
FXSLT site - the font appears to be way too small.

Using Firefox 1.0 (of course).

Colin,

Using Firefox 1.0 you can (or should be able to) stop this ever
happening to you again.

Tools | Options | General. Click on the Fonts and Colors
button. Specify
a desired minimum font size in the relevant dropdown.

I hope that helps.

Andrew Watt

--~--