xsl-list

RE: XSLTBlog.com now live...

2004-11-21 21:21:10
Hi,
  Looking at it visually, the text and links under the following topics are
too small to be read comfortably.

1. Categories
3. XSLT Community Links
4. Recent Entries

Regards
Manpreet

-----Original Message-----
From: M. David Peterson [mailto:m(_dot_)david(_at_)mdptws(_dot_)com]
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 2:28 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLTBlog.com now live...

Its seems there is some lag time on the list server at the moment...  I
sent this quite a few hours ago and its just now showing up... If you
visit the site you notice that a post I just put up in regards to
Gunthers GUI tool has some interesting formatting on the code that he
posted.  I am presently trying to figure out how to get the movabletype
engine to escape any and all code fragments... In the mean time I may
just render them in text boxes...  Please be patient with me as I get
these little details figured out.

Cheers!

<M:D/>

M. David Peterson wrote:

Hello All,

I wish I had got to this sooner than now but http://www.XSLTBlog.com
is now live and functional.  I have used default templates for now but
plan, when I have more time, to give it a look and feel thats a bit
more of my own style.  The entire purpose of this blog will be to
post/comment on some of the more interesting posts to the list as well
as to expand upon them in ways that are innappropriate as far as the
primary focus of XSL-List  -- or in other words, a place where we can
discuss issues in an extended format that would otherwise be a
distraction to the primary purpose of XSL-List, that of serving as a
general support network for XSLT development.  I also plan to post
news bits that have a direct relation to XSLT in one form or another.
If you are a tools or processor vendor and would like to notify me
when a new release of your product(s) becomes available please don't
hesitate to email me directly at m(_dot_)david(_at_)x2x2x(_dot_)org(_dot_)
As long as there
is some sort of direct relation to XSTL I will be more than happy to
help promote your products via this medium.

At the moment I plan to simply find interesting posts from XSL-List or
some of the other, less active XSLT related support groups, and post
them to XSLTBlog w/ any additional comments I might have.  I will then
leave it open for further discussion by the community via comments and
trackbacks.  If the interest exists for others to create their own
"author" accounts so they to can create postings then I will consider
opening it up as such.  Please respond to me directly if you have an
interest in this area.

The first posting is obviously just a test posting.  As I get a bit
more caught up with some other tasks I plan to spend some time adding
some additional introduction content to help get the ball rolling.

I look forward to any and all comments you all might have and to
extending the community into an area that as of yet seems to be
unchartered territory for the XSLT community as a whole.

One last thing...  This was a quick and dirty set-up.  If you have any
problems with the site please let me know so that I can get the
problem taken care of as soon as possible.

Lets have some fun with this!

Best regards,

<M:D/>

--~--