xsl-list

Re: XSLTBlog.com now live...

2004-11-21 22:16:42
Manpreet Singh wrote:

Nice
Great! I'm glad you brought this out as it looks much better now. I will be making a lot more changes over the next few days while also keeping as much content as seems appropriate flowing through the XML feeds.

Let me know if you have any other comments and I will do my best to incorporate them into the design.

Any other comments from anybody else will be treated in the same regard. As I said I want this to look and function in a way that makes sense to the community as a whole.

Best regards,

<M:D/>