xsl-list

RE: Top Level Element Error

2004-11-08 18:47:14
The problem is that I have an element
<xsl:apply-templates
select="document('http://www.medicinenet.com/rss/specialty/Tinnitus.xml')"/>
within the <xsl:template></xsl:template> elements so
it sees it having multiple top level elements.

--- Andrew Welch <ajwelch(_at_)piper-group(_dot_)com> wrote:

I don't use Notepad, I use XML Spy to edit XML and
XSLT files.

Ok, the next thing to try is perform the
transformation outside of XML
Spy, using Saxon, Xalan etc.  If you get the same
error you know it's a
fault with your code, if not you know it's an issue
with XML Spy.

cheers
andrew

--+--