xsl-list

Gestalt release announcements

2004-12-17 05:15:33
"Bruce" == Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com> writes:

    Bruce> On Dec 17, 2004, at 1:44 AM, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

    >> You can try out use-when with gestalt (does alpha test 2 work
    >> on your stylesheets)?

    Bruce> No, I missed that you released a new version.  The last two
    Bruce> weeks have been a bit of a blur though ...

My policy for announcements is only to announce new binaries (so when
the Win32 binary becomes available - I'm hopeful that this will happen
b4 xmas), I shall post a message here.

Otherwise, you can get notifications of new releases in the standard
sourceforge manner:

Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/gestalt/

and click on the enveolpe icon underneatch Notes/monitor on the
gestalt package line.

Then you get an email whenever a new release is made available.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire